To advance the education of the Ghanaian community in the UK and in Ghana including the provisions of scholarships and items and equipment to enable children to attend school in Ghana and supporting the UK students to access further education.
- Organizing community programmes as an avenue for interaction to create a sense of belongingness and a platform for social inclusion.
- To help the people of the community understand the diverse cultures where they live.
- Organising activities to help tackle the rising cases of youth crime
- Working towards a society to which all are responsible to and for.
- To institute exchange programmes to help boost the morale and raise ego of people to enable them have self-confidence and come out of mediocrity.
- To organise programmes and activities to tackle youth unemployment.